Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cars 2

So, we took the kids to the much anticipated showing of Cars 2 at our local theater this afternoon.  We all have been waiting for this movie for a very long time!  The kids counted down the days for the last week until we went.  You could say the kids, Dylan in particular, are obsessed with Cars!

While the movie was great, it was not what I expected.  If I had to choose, my vote would go to the original Cars movie.  I'm not sure what I was expecting but the movie fell short of whatever it was.  I don't want to ruin anything for those who have not seen it so I won't go into any details about the movie.  Just that is was good, not awesome, just good.

Don't get me wrong, I will be buying the DVD as soon as it hits the shelves and I'm sure we will watch it at least 5 million times when I do.  I am just hoping it grows on me as much as the first movie did!

http://disney.go.com/cars

No comments:

Post a Comment