Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 down...5 to go...

So we are on day 5 of 10 of B being out of town. Cleveland to be more precise.  I hate it when he leaves. I love the OT on the paycheck but not having him here to be my relief after 5 PM is a bummer! The kids miss him, I miss him. I must keep telling myself, 5 more days, 5 more days....

On the flip side...I'm sorta kinda glad he is away on business! Don't get me wrong, I would rather him be home with us, but him being home means more work for me!  More cooking, more laundry, another, much larger person to clean up after.   While I do like not having to take the dog out, not having to to be scared at night (yes, I'm a chicken when it comes to the dark and being alone), I LOVE not having to listen to the horrific snoring coming from the other side of the bed!

Anyways, the kids are napping and I should be napping myself, ya right! I'm at least going to go try to watch some shows that are piling up on my DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment