Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have a confession...

Okay, so I have a confession to make. And to be honest, it is an embarrassing one! I don't really even want to tell you but I feel the need to.  There is a show and I love this show. Well, not love per say, I just can't find the right word for it I guess. It is such a horrible show! I honestly have no idea why I watch it. I vowed for a few years to never even watch a second of it. Until I got sick.

There I was, laid out on the couch, had been throwing up for hours (sorry for the visual), the kids were napping and there was nothing on the TV. As I was flipping thru the channels, there it was. Rude, crude and nasty.  There were a bunch of drunk morons making complete fools of themselves for the whole world to see! Out of curiosity, I let it stay. I did not change the channel. Big mistake! Little did I know, an addiction was forming.  See, it was apparently a marathon day of said show. After about 5 minutes in to watching this disgusting ridiculousness, I was setting my DVR to record every single episode of Seasons 1 and Season 2. I even set the DVR to record all new episodes of Season 3!

I have since watched every single episode there is to date. From 2009 up until today.  And while I know I have wasted a huge portion of my life that I can never get back, I don't care.  There is something about those stupid guidos and guidettes spending their summers on the Jersey Shore that I find interesting.

So their you have it. My confession. And yes, I am embarrassed to admit it. Please don't think any less of me! It is my guilty pleasure!

Do you have any "guilty pleasure" TV shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment